oXya, a Hitachi Data Systems company, is a leader in SAP technical services and hosting solutions. We help midsize and global organizations increase the efficiency and flexibility of their SAP infrastructure and support operations. Today, oXya provides technical services and hosting solutions for hundreds of thousands of SAP users.
Becoming an expert SAP technical consultant is a great career move. SAP is the largest and most robust Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ecosystem, run by most of the world’s biggest businesses. As you would expect of a software system that does so much, SAP is also very complex and your expertise will always be in demand.
- Attend service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality, and processes.
- Own incident, problem, and change management across all competencies including the technical part of the SAP application as well as infrastructure
- Interface with all delivery competencies including app, db, and infrastructure also including service center to resolve issues.
- Communicate to CTO and SAP Service Delivery Manager on major escalations.
- Own Client Satisfaction from delivery.
Working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will find yourself learning from your colleagues all the time. With a flat organizational structure, an accessible management, and an all-inclusive pricing model, you will provide a responsive, quality service to the customer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)